Ph.D. in Economics, Market research expert
In top 5% freelancers at Upwork, I am a professionally trained academic writer, financial analyst and market researcher with three-years Upwork experience and over 2,500 hours worked to design academic articles, research projects, market reports, marketing presentations, business plans, financial analyses and economic studies. I hold a bachelor degree in finance-Specialization "Finance and Banks", a master degree in Economics and a doctorate degree in "Finance" with merit Excellent (2011).
I have written 34 articles published in international databases rated journals or published in the volumes of national and international conferences from Romania and abroad (Kavala-Greece, Prague, Hradec Kralove-the Czech Republic (ISI Proceedings indexed), Izmir-Turkey, Tallin-Estonia, Chisinau-Republic of Moldova).
I am in Top 10% Market Research test takers at Upwork. I have accomplished numerous research tasks for various companies across the world, as follows:
• DwellAware.com (http://www.DwellAware.com), USA: Market research for Residential Real Estate sector
• Hankinson Consulting Inc. (Canada): In-depth Market Research in the Real Estate Agent Software Market
• Dalberg Global Development Advisors (Switzerland): Research blending facilities around the globe
• IdeaMash (Canada): peer-to-peer business counseling project building.
• Empire Holdings LLC (USA): Report on the investment environment in Dubai, UAE and China
• Stijn Vandersyppe (Belgium): Assist with start-up hedge fund in setting up company structure, legal counseling, develop risk assessment, develop calculation methods for investors, assist in strategically thinking
• The Bitsopoulos Company (Greece): Market research to expand into the bakery industry in Angola.
• JP LED Lighting Canada (http://www.jpledlighting.com): Market research to expand into the LED bulbs industry in Thailand.
• Foreign Investor Research Group USA (http://www.foreignirg.com): Developing of marketing strategy, financial analysis, business plan production.
• CloudStaff Australia: Market research on venture capital firms in the US, UK and Australia
• Access Legal Search and Research (USA): Research on developing an online clothing and accessories store
• Dr. Peter Carter (Canada): Market research and report on the full cost- full benefit of total conversion off fossil fuel energy to clean true renewable energy sources.
• Vanloor Vanloor (US): Market research on US hospitals
• M.d.C. Technology (Italy): Market research on electronic management solutions for swimming pools
-Doctorate Degree in Finance with merit Excellent, 2011;
-Diploma for participating in the national science writing program included in the project "Doctorate in Excellence Schools- The Evaluation of Research Quality in Universities
and Increasing Visibility by Scientific Publications", April 29-30, organized by UEFISCU and the National Government of
-Master Degree in Economics, 2008;
-Jean Monnet permanent course "European monetary and financial integration"
Certificate No. 001763, 2006-2007, organized by the Center for European Studies, "Alexandru
Ioan Cuza" University of Iasi, Romania, 2008;
-Bachelor of Finance (specialization: Finance and Banks), 2007.
Articles published in international databases rated journals (National University Research Council- CNCSIS B+) or CNCSIS acknowledged journals:
2011: The Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism under Financial Distress. An Overview, Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Vol. XI, Issue 1, (B+), RePEC, DOAJ, Ovidius University Press, pp. 1832-1838, co-author;
III. Articles published in the volumes of international conferences from abroad:
2011: Determinants of Romanian Credit Default Swap Spreads in the Context
of the European Debt Crisis, Proceedings of The 3rd International Conference Economies of Central and Eastern Europe: Convergence, Opportunities and challenges, Tallin School of Economics and Business Administration of the Tallin University of Technology, Tallin, Estonia, (co-author);
2011: Romania and the Challenges of Economic and Monetary Union: An Overview, Proceedings of the 12th Annual Doctoral Conference of Faculty of Finance and Accounting, Prague, Czech Republic (ISI Proceedings indexed);
2011: Testing for Government Bond Market Integration. The case of the European Union, Proceedings of the 14th International Students’ Conference on Economics, Izmir, Turkey;
2011: Financial Integration of European Money Market: from EMU to the Global Crisis and Beyond, Proceedings of Hradec Economic Days 2011 Economic. Development and Management of Regions, University of Hradec Kralove Publishing House, Czech Republic, ISBN 978-80-7435-101-3, pp. 17-21, (co-author);