Data Entry, Electronic Engineer and an intermediate software developer
Last active: 06/26/2014
I am an Electrical and Electronic Engineer. I have completed my BSc. degree from the top ranked university in my country, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology in 2014. My class position is among top 3% in a department of 180 students. I am an expert circuit designer and I have a very good typing speed. Clients' satisfaction is my top priority. I always like to work under pressure and give my best in every task. Time is very important to me, hence completing any task within the time limit is my ultimate goal.
01. General skill :
• Using MS DOS.
• Using Microsoft Window, Linux.
• Using Microsoft Office.
• Trouble shooting with both hardware and software.
02. Programming Language/ Design skill:
• Assembly Language , C, C++, C#, Python, Java, Verilog.
03. Professional Software Skill:
• AVR Studio
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Flash
04. Language Skill : Have Proficiency in Both Written and Spoken English.
1. C: Tower of Hanoi Simulation.
2. C#: Windows phone Application development.
3. Java: Android Mobile Application development .
4. Python: Simulating a Calculator, Moving Circle, Asteroid destruction game.
5. Assembly Language: Microprocessor and Interfacing- 4 bit pc design.
Microcontroller Based projects:
1. Digital watch design.
2. Dot matrix moving display.
3. Power Factor Improvement (PFI) Plant design.
4. Distance measuring ROBOT using RF receiver and transmitter.
5. Maze solver ROBOT.
6. Electronic Voting Machine Design.
Other Electrical Projects:
1. Designing a Medium Scale Integration chip (4 bit shift register) from concept to layout including the placement of the I/O pads and preparation of a GDS file of the layout after clearing all design rule errors and layout to schematic verification.
2. Heart Arrythmia Detection by simulation in MATLAB.
3. Solar Inverter Design.
4. Antenna array synthesis using modified Taguchi's method.
5. Implementing 16 QAM using Matlab in presence of AWGN.
6. Tic Tac Toe game design.
7. Conduit Design of a One Storey Building.
8. Making a step down Transformer.
9. Burglar Alarm design Using Infra Red LED.
10. Engineering drawing of a two storey building.
1. Low Power High Speed Ternary Content Addressable Memory Design using
MOSFETs and Memristors. (Departmental)
2. Power reduction in VLSI circuits (Self)
3. Comparison between Magnetic Tunnel Junction and Memristor. (Self)