Java, J2EE, Spring, JSF,Hibernate, Cassandra, AngularJS, ElasticSearch
United Arab Emirates
• Over 9 years of Core Java, J2EE experience.
• Experience in design and development of web based enterprise applications using Struts MVC, JSF 2.0, Rich faces, Prime Faces, Spring MVC, Hibernate 3.0 and Jquery.
• Extensive Object Oriented Development OOP/OOD experience.
• Experience encompasses software design, development and maintenance of custom application software.
• Expertise in design, administration, and performance tuning of MySQL and PostGreSQL. Code profiling using Jprobe and Code analysis using Sonar.
• Possess good problem analysis skills with ability to follow project standards.
• 2 years of Android Development experience.
Familiar with the following technologies:
Databases: PostGreSql,MS SQL Server, MySQL, Sqlite, Cassandra•
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Linux • Software
Configuration Management Tools: Visual Source Safe(VSS), Subversion(SVN), Git.
Processes practised include
Water Fall Model, Prototyping Model and SCRUM Process. Expertise in
Requirement Engineering, Business Modelling, Data Modelling, Design,
Implementation, Testing and Deployment as Disciplines/Artefacts of UP mostly.
Having strong commands and practices on S/W Engineering Principles, Guidelines and Patterns in the corresponding disciplines, Multi-Layered and N-Tier architectures. Used Design Patterns to produce the Object Models and UM for visual representation of most artifacts. Played roles such as Lead Developer in various business applications.