Last active: 03/08/2014
Objective: My goal is to take what I’ve
learned through school and training and bring those skills to your facility. I
am excited to put my education to practical use in the audio industry and
continue to learn.
Education: I studied and completed the Master Recording Program II
at The Conservatory Of Recording Arts and Sciences in March-October of 2012 located in
• I ran and assisted recording sessions using large format consoles including the Neotek, API,
and SSL, recording to 2-inch tape as well as ADAT machines and Pro Tools/DAW Software.
• I also studied and practiced Post Production, Timecode Operations, Synchronization, Timebased
Processors and Outboard Gear, Pro Tools 10 Native and HD.
• Pro Tools through Tier 4, Melodyne, and Waves Plug-ins Certifications with knowledge of
Reason software, M3000 time-based Processor, TC Electronic S6000, and more.
• Experience running Guitar, Vocal, Full Band, Overdubbing, Mixing, and Front of House Clinics/
• I also assisted with post production synchronization, mic placement, and running pro tools
during our foley, dialog, and scoring Clinics at CRAS.
• I completed my internship requirements and continue to intern at Omnisound Studios in
• DJ for Dominion DJ’s - I started as an assistant and advanced to solo gigs. Not only did this
job teach me basic signal flow and P.A. set-up, but it greatly improved my public speaking and
• I was part of the live sound team for Angela Knight’s Televised Christmas Extravaganza, 2012.
-Target Electronics Sales Team, Gainesville VA. (2011-2012)
-Ours & Silek, PC. , facility maintenance and office computer work, Manassas VA. (2008-2011)
• I’ve been in multiple bands, including church band and rock bands, since I was 13, giving me
a good knowledge of musical composition and music theory.
• I can demagnify and calibrate tape machines.
References: Upon Request