Sr. Business Analyst w/ Financial Background
Last active: 10/17/2013
I am an accomplished Sr. Business Analyst offering 13+ years of proven experience working in diverse domains and environments providing business intelligence through a variety of analytical functions, methodologies and systematic approaches in process improvement, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development driving toward operational and data-driven solutions enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
• Data-driven, analytical with strong problem solving and documentation skills.
• Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual in fast paced and dynamic settings.
• Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, & SharePoint – demonstrated creativity in use of these products to solve analytical problems.
• 10+ years of project management experience using various PMI Methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of Accounts Payable and Procurement processes to support business intelligence.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, evaluate and interpret complex data with a strong understanding and application of analytical techniques, including predictive modeling experience.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance multiple, competing & changing priorities.
• Demonstrated ability interacting with business and technical staff who support the day-to-day activities Experienced in translating complex analysis into meaningful and digestible insights for a broad and diverse audience of clients and decision makers across the organization.
• Experienced turning difficult and evolving business questions into structured analytical solutions which inform the organization and its decision makers.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, through all levels of the organization.
• Self-motivated with the ability and maturity to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
• Established project management skills. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously and executes daily duties with minimal supervision.
• Experienced using a variety of techniques, disciplines, and methodologies to increase process improvement, data quality, and best business practices.
• Budget / Data Analysis
• Customer Engagement
• JADs / BRDs / SDLC
• Process Modeling
• Project Lifecycle
• APs/ARs/Balance Sheets
• Risk Management
• Quality Assurance
• Process Improvement/BPM
Methodologies & Tools
• Six Sigma (DMAIC)
• Balanced Scorecards
• RACI Matrix
• Malcolm Baldrige
• BABOK (IIBA)
Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio, Project, SharePoint and Outlook), Adobe, QuickBooks, Google Docs, Deltek T&E, ConnectWise, SalesForce, CRM, Cognos, PeopleSoft, SAP, ERP, SQL, HTML and Essbase.