English and Japanese speaking IT Support Engineer / Web Designer
Last active: 02/17/2014
I am a bilingual (English/Japanese) IT engineer that specializes on the following:
- Windows Server Management and Operations using either English or Japanese language (Operating systems: Windows Server 2008, Window Server 2003, Windows Server 2000)
- Windows Client IT Technical Support using either English or Japanese language (Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000)
- Microsoft Office (2010, 2007 & 2003) applications support using either English or Japanese versions. (MS Office Products: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook)
- Active Directory (AD) and Global Directory Database (GDDB) user account management
- Office Network management and troubleshooting (LAN, WAN, Wireless LAN)
- Data Backup configuration and operation for Servers and Client PCs.
- Backup Software for Servers: Symantec Backup Exec, CommVault Simpana, CA ArcServe
- Backup Software for Client PCs: NovaBackup, Druva InSync
- File Server management and configuring file/folder access permissions by using Security groups.
- Microsoft Sharepoint portal configuration and management
- Website design and management
- Local IT Asset Management and Purchasing
- Local and Global IT Projects Planning and Rollouts
- Local and Global business applications testing and troubleshooting
- OS Image Creation and Deployment using WDS
- Installing/Staging/Configuring Physical (Dell, HP) servers and Virtual Machine (VMWare) servers
- Office device equipment configuration such as printers, scanners, video conferencing system, Cisco IP phones, etc.
- VBScripts and CMD batch scripts creation and deployment for automating IT tasks