Daniel Guillermo Bareiro
GNU/Linux and Unix system administrator
Last active: 8 days ago
I manage and use free/open source software and GNU/Linux (most experienced Debian) since 2000. I have also participated in numerous conventions related to these themes (some of them as speaker) and collaborating with the discovery of bugs in applications for contribute with the community.
Specialties: Networks and operating systems security, monitoring technologies. Advanced knowledge of GNU/Linux environments and virtualization platforms. LANs, WANs, VPNs, Firewalls, TCP/IP.
Description of services:
Installations, configurations and maintenance plans for servers running GNU/Linux or free BSD operating systems range.
* Planning, installation and configuration of GNU/Linux systems as both free and open source systems.
* Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers of BSD range: FreeBSD and OpenBSD.
* Print servers.
* Mail servers with spam and virus filters.
* Proxy servers.
* Fax servers.
* Corporate instant messaging servers.
* Install and configure DNS servers. Procedures for domain management.
* Management servers for uninterruptible power supplies.
* Web servers (Apache, PHP, MySQL and PostgreSQL).
* Database servers (MySQL and PostgreSQL).
* DHCP servers.
Networks and Infrastructure:
Installation, maintenance and failure analysis of networks. High-availability systems, mass storage, remote backup, and monitoring equipment and services.
* Installation and maintenance.
* RAID, SAN and NAS systems.
* Implementation of VoIP telephony systems.
* Virtualization systems (for production systems, development and testing).
* Remote backup systems.
* Monitoring systems.
* Control, preventive analysis and resolution of faults in networks.
* Installing and configuring high availability clusters.
We are your strategic partner to help you realize your projects, offering a wide range of consulting services for your business, which include audit and analysis of systems, applications and networks, migration to free and open source systems, and systems integration, among others.
* Migrating to free and open source systems.
* Network analysis.
* Security analysis.
* Configuring applications.
* Systems integration.