Alfredo Ancheta Jr.
data entry / technical support
Last active: 4 days ago
A Data Entry position where skills in spreadsheet development and troubleshooting can improve efficiency and enhance profitability.
TOPSERVE MANPOWER SUPPLY, INC. Makati City, Philippines
AGILITY LOGISTICS, PHILS. (TRIUMPHILIPPINES, INC.)
July 2009 – July 2010
• As a team leader of VAS (Value Added Services) I am the responsible for the polybagging of the products of the Triumph Philippines such as top and bottom items. (lingerie, bra, panties and briefs).
• I handle ten to thirty personnels in VAS (Value Added Services) area to supervise the operation of the polybagging, retagging and packaging. I’ll make sure all the priority items will be finished on the said deadline. I am the one who give schedule to the on call personnel who will make the polybagging items.
• I make a report for everyday production to the office and directly give report to the Triumph.
May 2009 – June 2009
• I worked as a Team Leader for Sun Cellular broadband in Parañaque area to sell and introduce the product to the entrepreneurships and store owner of cellular or computer company or stores.
• Conduct a small events for the product expansions of the sales.
MAZAYA FOODS INC.Qatif, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
September 2006 – July 2008
• Work in one of the branches in Dammam, KSA for 6 months as a receiving clerk
in Department Store (AlamMazaya Department Store)
• Work also as a Cashier, Visual Display, and Receiving Checker.
• Maintaining the cleanliness and order of the stock room and small warehouse aside of the store.
• Encode all data entry for transfer (internal and external)
• After 6 months transfer in Central Warehouse of the main branch in Qatif
• Work as aEncoder in Data Entry, entering all transaction using ORION SYSTEM BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE WAREHOUSE (SAP system). Such as transferring in and out of the goods through other four branches.
• Making Goods Receipts Note for all the supplier who deliver there items or goods
• Encoding data for all branches coming in and out the warehouse.
• Supervise foods and non food items making Purchase Order, Encoding and Entering data to the master entry
MARCAPIÑA (PINAKAMASARAP CORPORATION)Quezon City,Philippines
December 2004 – September 2005
• Work as a Field Sales Representative
• Dealing merchandise with the Storeowner and Entepreneur
• Making report and emitting merchandise to the Production Office.
SUSANA MART PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED BULACAN (Phils.)
May 8.2004 – September 5, 2004
• I will serve as a BAGGER
• Sometimes fixing COMPUTER PROBLEM in office
• Serve also as a MERCHANDISER in HOUSEWARE SECTION
ROBINSON’S SUPERCENTER ( BIG R SUPERMART)Novaliches, Q.C.
February – June 2002
• I was assigned as DOCK CHECKER
• I was assigned also as a TRANSMITTAL CLERK/ DATA ENCODER
• Transferring important papers such as Purchase Order Receipt, Recievable
Accounts Receipt, and Personnel Documents at main office in Pasig City
• Encoding all items in all departments (Seafood’s, Fruits and Veg’s., Health and
Beauty, Groceries, Meat and Poultry, RTW, Hardware Shops.)
SM APPLIANCE CENTER FAIRVIEW, Q.C.
October 2000- April 2001
• Designated as STOCK CLERK
• Managed Small and Big items at the Stock Room
• Assigned also a RECEIVING CLERK at R.D.U.(Receiving and Dispatching Unit )
RUSTAN’S CUBAO CUBAO, Q.C.
November 1999 – January 2000
• SALES ASSOCIATEat Men’s Fashion Designer Department
• Selling Imported Items such as Oleg Cassini, St. Michael and Sylvano