Student of Information Technology
Last active: 08/27/2014
August 2011 - May 2014 IT Assistant
Rio Card IT, Center, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, http://www.fetranspor.com.br
▪ Installing and configuration of servers containing APB Prodata electronic ticketing systems (www.apb.com.br) using Microsoft SQL Server, card reader smart card, NFC card reader, creating the database that is synchronized with the system of extraction NFC accessory encrypted data point for data communication requirements of embedded systems, data flow test on the Rio Card IT software for emission, monitoring and reporting, server migration, testing and approval of new versions of systems, documentation, instruction for the operation systems use and administration of systems.
▪ Firmware Upgrade Electronic validators, business rule test for smart cards tickets, testing the system integration between smart cards and electronic validators, approval of changes in business rules, testing and approval of recording RCSAM cards (Secure Access Module Card).
▪ Support for electronic ticketing systems, updates for database tables, analysis of environments, integrity analysis of binary files, queries on the Management System of DB2 database, remote support and management tool instances using IBM Maximum Asset Management and net SysmoNet 0800.
▪ Supporting all bus companies, subways, trains, ferries, cable cars and alternative transport from all regions of the state of Rio de Janeiro, including travels sometimes full time.
August 2010 - August 2011 - Help Desk Analyst - TMKT Marketing Services
Center, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, www.tmktbrasil.com.br
▪ Technical support for computers, servers and systems migrations.
▪ Usability software test for verify the flow process from the company software before work on production, monitoring of servers, applications and proprietary systems, monitoring the systems using the tool Nagios, remote support and management using the tool “Ocomon”.
▪ Supporting three floors with approximately 500 computers on Rio de Janeiro integrated with São Paulo officer, part time (30 hours a week)