TOP RATED Lawyer / Corporate / Business / Employment / Contracts
Last active: 1 day ago
I am a practicing attorney specializing in corporate law, employment law, intellectual property law, and contract law.
My roster of clients include local businesses and business-owners from the US, Australia, UAE, Canada, France, and the UK, with my services spanning from simple contract preparation and review, to preparation of demand letters and court pleadings, to business and legal consultations on a regular basis.
I have also assisted foreign businesses set up their companies (BPO's) here in the Philippines. Due to my actual experience working for a BPO as legal counsel, my clients have found me to be very knowledgeable in the BPO industry and have retained my services. If you are looking to set up your business in the Philippines, look no further.
► Junior partner of one of Cebu City's top law firms, Calderon Davide Tolentino Trinidad & Castillo Law Offices, which was founded by a Chief Justice of the Philippine Supreme Court.
► Actual experience in civil, corporate, and criminal litigation; corporate housekeeping for a US-based BPO; trademark registration and litigation.
► Legal counsel for several local businesses, including a UAE-based company.
► Top 10 Lawyer on oDesk, with core competencies in:
• Contract reviewing and drafting;
• Business Consultation;
• Risk assessment for various businesses;
• Drafting corporate documents (Articles, By-Laws, Board Resolutions, minutes, etc.);
• Labor law consultation (both management and labor sides);
• Legal Research;
• Drafting pleadings, legal correspondences, terms and conditions, and other documents;
• Legal writing for blogs and websites;
• Intellectual Property;
• Philippine incorporation of business.
►Top 10% (95th percentile) - U.S. English Proofreading Skills (Chicago)
► Top 10% (Overall 1st Place) - U.S. English Spelling
► Top 10% (91st percentile) - U.S. English Punctuation and Mechanics
► Top 10% (95th percentile) - U.S. English Vocabulary
► Top 10% (95th percentile) - U.S. Word Usage
► Top 10% (98th percentile) - U.S. English Basic Skills
► Top 10% (93rd percentile) - U.S. Creative Writing
► Top 10% (94th percentile) - Content Writing Skills
► Top 10% - Email Etiquette Certification
► Proofreading with specializations in:
• Websites, blogs, etc. covering a wide array of topics;
• Articles on various topics;
• Academic papers.
► Editing with specializations in:
• Websites, blogs, etc., with emphasis on business/law/technology/beauty/online retail;
• Articles on various topics.
► Creative writing with specialization in:
• Public relations;
• Humor (scripts, essays, ads, etc.)