Professional Technical Writer
Last active: 10 days ago
I’m a serious, professional writer, dedicated to improving your image.
All in all, my strength lies in my ability to adapt to any writing assignment. If you have a vision of what you want, simply let me know, and I’ll make it happen. If you’ve noticed a few competitors’ publications that catch your eye, simply provide me with a link to their site, and I can match their style, without violating copyright in the slightest. I can write for a wide variety of target audiences, and meet the needs of a range of clients, from heavy construction workers to travel trade industry professionals.
In most of my work, I report to the COO, CEO, CBDO, owner, and other executive-level positions. I am therefore well equipped to maintain a professional demeanor, manage my own project caseload, and report on my status in a satisfactory manner. This means I can work well with you, whether you like to assign a large load of assignments at once and trust me to complete tasks with minimal supervision, or if you like to consistently check in on my progress and assign projects one at a time.
I have a great deal of experience in researching, including: researching competitor sites, gathering facts and demographics online, and finding quality, relevant information pertaining to a particular industry.
Additional Experience - A Supplement to My Resume and Portfolio:
I would like to mention the following experience in addition to my project portfolio, which due to confidentiality agreements, disallow me from revealing the specific company name under which they were performed:
- Primary developer of a business plan, working in conjunction with senior staff members
- Development of proposals
- Creation of executive bio
- Editing for legal documents and business agreements
- Liaison with contractors in other countries
- Acted as business representative in interviewing executives from partner company in order to create website copy
- Creation of blog posts, complete with self-posting on company WordPress site.
- Development of membership/sponsorship package
- Composition of informational email invitation, press releases, and web content for angel investors network.
- Development of response to Expression of Interest (EOI), executive summary, and organizational chart.
- Creation and submission of 5 blog posts that gained 990 views
Education: English Major, Technical Writing Minor (USF, UAH). Additional technical writing courses, business courses, and 36 credit hours of advanced math and science courses contributed to developing the analytical skills necessary for successful technical writing.
Feel free to contact me so we can discuss your next assignment!