All that you Need is just a click away.
Last active: 1 month ago
Fourteen things that might help you hire me:
1) My English is good
2) I'm intelligent, get invaluable insights that I'm too happy to share and incorporate into your visions.
3) I can design great floral tributes or "cool/hip" designs And I can create elegant, clean and user friendly designs aswell.
4) My xHTML/CSS coding is flawless, adheres to web standards and is cross browser compliant. I can even make sites work in IE6
(yes, a lot of people in India still use it!)
5) jQuery/mootools/js frameworks/PHP frameworks I'm extremely competent with.
I can customise the existing plugins to the exact specifications.
I can dish out some custom ones, as well.
6) My PHP/MySQL used to be elementary. Now, I can write code from scratch. The best place I use my PHP/MySQL skills are on wordpress.
7) Wordpress is my favourite tool and I can dish out almost any site involving almost any tweak with wordpress.
8) My work ethics are simple and straightforward and I don't beat around the bush.
9) The best thing I do is diagnostics and that I am honest. Twice, I convinced my clients to not go for e-commerce solutions as they didnt have marketing budget and
just getting a website would be useless.
I felt happy when I left the meeting that I saved someones money...
I felt like a fool by the time I returned home that I screwed my own business..
I felt morally happy again by the bed time that I saved someone's money.
10) I'm a very intuitive learner, a jack of all trades, very knowledgeable and I adore Google like no one.
I can research, analyse and solve things that I might have never done before. I have proven it time and again to my clients.
So, if there's something that you can't find people to do, try me.
11) I write verse. I write prose. I draw. I design. I trek. I travel. I read a lot. I have never stopped learning and never will.
I'm creative and my creativity could be of use to you.
12) 1 don't panic.
13) I love what I do and I deliver on time, as instructed and as required. I like 5 star ratings and impeccable records.
14) Note for Non-Profits, charities and social ideas (non-religious, please):
I'd be more than happy to work for you or provide consultancy or advice for free/at a discount.
Of course, it would depend on my current state of affairs and the merits of the project.
Do remember, free here doesn't mean completely free. It'd need to have something in it for me, other than money.
Anyway, feel free to discuss your project with me.
Here's the video profile and portfolio.
Award winning websites.