-A young professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and a recent undergraduate from Assumption College in Worcester, Massachusetts currently living in Los Angeles, California.
I am a strong, competitive and self-driven freelance writer that is passionate about life and work, seeking freelancing writing opportunities.
My objective is to generate interesting, exciting and productive content using my writing skills that can contribute to the growth of an organization and simultaneously further develop my skills. My primary objective is to inform, promote, educate and cultivate readers through my writing.
• Expert proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, Photoshop and other non-traditional Windows & Mac/HTML applications such as Word Press, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and SAP.
• Attained through Computer Science courses at Assumption College, Dawson College and on through previous employment experience.
• Ability to evaluate new and evolving web & visual media technologies.
• Solid understanding of all sections related to the anatomy of a blog and web-based media site.
• Ability to utilize reporting tools for analysis of traffic, referral links and reader demographics
• Knowledge and understanding of current editing, authoring tools, and related blog technologies.
• Ability to utilize computerized word processing, blogging and web-based software.
• Knowledge and understanding of internet operations and functionality
• Ability to evaluate new and evolving blogging technologies.
• Skill in the use of computerized blog layout and design software.
• Topical knowledge of html, web development and maintenance
• Proofreading and editing skills.
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Ability to write simply with a conversational style
• Creative writing skills in English & French
• Innovative writing techniques for projects such as marketing initiatives & media.
(Social Networking/Social Media)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
• Provide management and key departments with intelligence from blog feedback, metrics and external discussions related to blog content
• Collaborate with internal departments to enhance brand/social media presence
• Act as ambassador and liaison for company/product/service with web community
• Develop collaborative partnerships on-line and off-line
• Overall awareness & business acumen.
• Effective conflict management and prioritization.
• Efficient management of technical process.
• Excellent documentation & report writing skills.
• Experience of managing change within CRM,
Marketing and Finance systems.
• Ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously and under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail and focus on task
• Internal and External Stakeholder Management
• Demonstrated ability to work with and support
cross-functional project teams.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Strong strategic planning skills
• Achieved Prestigious All-Canadian Award from the Canadian Collegiate Athletic Assoc. (CCAA) / Athlètes Par Excellence Pan-Canadien
• Awarded a Full Athletic Scholarship to Assumption College in Worcester, MA to Men’s Basketball at the Division 2 level of the NCAA
• Co-Captain from 2010 to 2013
• NCAA Division 2 National Tournament Participant 2013
• Vice-President of Student Athletic Advisory Committee 2011-2013
• Member of French National Honor Society
• English and French (Fluent) Verbal and written
• Ability to Interpret/Translate/Transcribe: English to French/French to English speech, audio/video and documents.
• European Citizenship and valid passport holder in Hungary (EU member nation)