Data Management Professional
Last active: 2 months ago
Over the last 15 years, I have been doing solution-oriented Enterprise Data Architect / BI / Modeller / Data Analyst work with a proven track record of leading, directing, and implementing very large
- Data Governance,
- Data Quality,
- Data Integration,
- Metadata Management,
- Data Warehousing,
- OLTP, and CRM projects in Financial, Insurance, and Telecommunication services industry in Canada.
Well-developed interpersonal communication skills and a team player. Experienced in consulting and Self-motivated, quick learner with analytical and problem solving skills, which is persistent when faced with difficult challenges. Skilled at envisioning changes and harnessing the energy of others in order to bring about company objectives.
• Metadata Management, Business Glossary, Data Quality, MDM, Data Governance, Reference Data Management, Data Security, Data Modelling, BI Architect, Data Architect.
• Hands-on experience of BI Modeling and Designing (dashboards & reports), Relational, Dimensional, Object, and Semantic Data Modeling, Business / Technical documentation, SQL Server, ORACLE, Teradata following Agile/Scrum, and RUP SDLC.
• Led, contributed, and participated in studying, analyzing, modeling, and implementing enterprise Data Warehouse, BI, Data Governance, Metadata Management, MDM, Data Quality, Data Cleansing, and Data Profiling, Business Process Management, ETL processes, multi-tiered Client/Server Architecture, Object Oriented Analysis & Design
• Contributed, and participated in studying, analyzing, and designing SOA Architecture, WEB Services, Database/Application Performance Tuning, and QA testing (UNIT/SIT/Regression/Stress)
• Worked on Enterprise Data Integration, Data Optimization, Data Conversion, Data Migration, and Data Cleansing projects at Markel Insurance, Fidelity Investments, and Allianz Insurance.
• Excellent ability to plan, time, execute, control & monitor and close projects. Skilled in high volume workflow, inter-department coordination, and time management.
1. CDMP (Certified Data Management Professional),
2. CBIP (Certified Business Intelligence Professional),
3. PMP (Project Management Professional) - 2007 to 2014,
4. BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation),
5. Six Sigma Green Belt,
6. SAP Consultant (Business One),
7. CRM (Client Relationship Management),
8. Master Data Quality Manager Certification (ISO 8000 / ISO 22745)
9. Canadian Securities Course (CSC)