Sr. Database Engineer
Last active: 10/31/2014
My aim is to become a prominent member the field of information technology that has to deal with system analysis & design, planning, implementation, database management and program designing.
Extensive work experience in MSSQL Server
Implementation, maintenance and development such as :
♦ Practical experience in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 Partitioning, Indexing
♦ Solid Experience in designing complex SSIS package to facilitate ETL process and auto SSIS execution using SSIS Catalog stored procedure.
♦ Vast experience SSAS, cube and cube automation using AMO.
♦ Capable to work with SQL CLR and building reports using SSRS, BI
♦ Profound experience writing stored procedures, Triggers, UDF,XML and Distributed query using Linked Server.
♦ Worked with large database and handle disastrous situations.
♦ Handy experience on using BCP (Bulk Insert) from different file format like CSV, Fixed length etc.
♦ SQL Server agent for auto job execution.
♦ Proficient to implement SQL Server high availability technology like Log Shipping, Mirroring, Replication.
♦ Maintaining security by implementing TDE (transparent data encryption).
♦ Have active participation involvement on using newly commenced features like Changed Data Capture, Page and Row Level Compression, MARGE statement of SQL 2008.
♦ Realistic experience on every type of supported database backup techniques
• Solid experience in application development (C#, Visual Basic.Net, .Net Framework 2.0, 3.5,Visual basic 6), Internet/ Intranet development (ASP.Net)
• Solid understanding about .NET language features like Extension Method, Serialization, Generics, Iterators etc
• Custom ORM tool using Attributes, Reflection as extensive knowledge about Microsoft ADO.net Entity Framework.
• Have experience with latest technologies such as WCF, LINQ.
• Practical experience in creating & using XML web service, SOAP
• Strong knowledge of OOP and some design patterns.
Amazon Web service (AWS, Redshift, DynamoDB EMR)
1. Fast data load into redshift table using COPY command.
2. Running complex transformation logic, look up transformation, cross walk and many more.
3. Validating large volume of data.
4. Profound knowledge about different node type and how they appropriate for what kind of business need.
5. Real life implementation experience about SORT KEY, DISTRIBUTION KEY, DISTSTYLE and different optimization technique.
6. Good knowledge about system tables and views (STL, STV etc)
7. Scheduling ETL process using data pipe line.
8. Applied knowledge of different query optimization technique.
Besides this I also know other AWS services like:
-Elastic Map Reduce (specially hive)