Software Testing & Quality Analysis Specialist
Last active: 08/21/2013
With over 9 years of rich experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance I bring in a great level of purpose, genuine efforts, meticulous planning, smart direction and adept execution to my work. In the process to continually enhance my skills I thrive to show my streamlined technical documentation and command over a huge range of testing tools and techniques.
In my span of over 30 projects on QA I have exhibited highly analytical ability, extensive knowledge on various quality standards and using best practices.
• Strong Knowledge on Software Models, Software Analysis, Design, Requirements and Information gathering.
• Strong knowledge of Testing methodologies and STLC
• QC 9, QTP 9, Win runner 7 and Load runner 8
• Strong knowledge of Database Management System including MS SQL, Sybase and Oracle. QUEST tools (TOAD) and SQL*PLUS. SSRS package development
• Analyze client requirement to define scope and functional requirements.
• Test Planning and manage changes to scope through modifying the existing test plan.
• Monitor testing activities on a routine basis and ensure that task completion is according to delivery schedule and desired quality standard.
• Provide technical guidance to team members.
• Track milestone achievement on a routine basis.
• Completing reports and presents statistical analyzes and findings.
• Collecting, assisting with developing and analyzing quality measurement data.
• Identifying and recommending procedures and workflow improvements.
• Providing training to employees to ensure they consistently meet quality standards.
• Write documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
• Maintain the quality data.
• Client management.
• Recommend changes on quality issues.