English-Japanese Translator, Registered Dietitian
Last active: 1 month ago
Hi, I'm Chieko.
I am a native Japanese with strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese.
My translation experience includes:
- Translation of marketing sites for technical devices, Forex binary options, medical clinic, etc.,
- Translation of various documents and presentations in business and pharmaceutical science, as well as academic papers,
- On site translation/interpretation at events, meetings, and presentations,
- Translation and voice over for a video, and
- Transcription and translation of interviews
I am also a registered dietitian qualified to work both in Japan and the U.S. I received my Bachelor's degree in Japan and my Master's degree in the U.S. both in Nutrition and Dietetics. My main career has been working as a dietitian in hospital and hospice, and because of my work experience, I am familiar with medical terminology in both languages and comfortable translating medical contents from Japanese to English, or vice versa.
I am also a mother of 3 children who has raised children speaking in Japanese in the U.S. and am familiar with children's literature and apps as well.
I thrive to provide high quality translations with understanding of both cultures as well as languages. I do all my translations manually and review multiple times to ensure the quality and accuracy. I assure you that I provide only natural sounding translations.
I hope you will find me as a candidate for your project.
Thank you for checking my profile!