Django | Python | Swift | iOS
I am fast-learning enthusiastic developer who uses various technologies to create a wide spectrum of web/desktop/mobile software - whatever meets your needs and my interests!
Since 2011 till late 2014 I worked as senior/lead developer in software manufactoring company, where I did both UI and server side development using mostly Sharepoint 2010/2013, ASP.NET, MSSQL and various client-side technologies including jQuery+plugins/ajax/angularjs.
As part of my part-time job I've completed several projects using Python / Django and their different plugins and extensions such as django-rest-framework+swagger, djoser, pillow, django-braces, factory_boy and many others.
IOS development with Swift is one more area I'm skilled in. Having written several RESTful APIs I couldn't resist making some mobile apps that would consume those services as well. Combinng Alamofire and realm.io with help of ObjectMapper is what made my recent app fast and its data persistent.
I also made one simple android application which has about 2k active users at this moment as part of my java learning process.
Some of forementioned projects are presented in my portfolio.
My primary goal is providing quality software and not missing the deadline. I believe that communication with my clients is essential to complete this task, so I always pay attention to details and try to clarify every subtle moment.
I have Specialist's Degree in Applied Informatics (5.5 years) from Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University).
Listed below are technologies I'm most expirienced with:
- Languages: Python, Django, Swift, C#.NET, JS
- iOS development with Apple XCode
- Sharepoint 2010 / 2013: development, configuration (MCPD);
- MSSQL, MySQL, Realm.io, SQLite, Firebird;
- OS: Linux (mostly CentOS), Mac OS X, Windows Server series;
- VCS: Git/Bitbucket, Team Foundation Server, SVN, SourceSafe;
- IDE: XCode, Microsoft Visual Studio, PyCharm, RubyMine, Aptana, Eclipse;
- Bug/Issue trackers: TFS, Youtrack, Redmine.
Thanks for your time, looking forward to work with you soon!