Senior PHP Developer - Zend Framework, AngularJS, REST API
Last active: 5 days ago
Results oriented application developer focused on delivering high quality code and providing business solutions using innovative thinking and proven techniques.
+8 years of intensive work in the web development industry and Masters Degree in Computer Science.
Expect professional attitude, clean code, solutions that you won't need to fix after the project is finished, lots of ideas regarding your site/service, etc.
My core skills and preferences are in the following technologies
- PHP5 (outstanding OOP, Zend Freamework 1.x/2.x, Doctrine 2), prefer to use strict mode
- AngularJS to implement rich web applications
- MySQL 5, heavy use of triggers and stored procedures, optmizations, etc.
- NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB, etc)
- For VCS I'm absolutely prefer GIT
- APIs (Salesforce, various Google APIs, Facebook, Twitter and many more)
- versatile in XML solutions (along with XSLT and XPath)
- HTML5 & CSS3
Lots of other skills, including but not limited to unit testing (TDD is cool), agile methodology, team leading, security audit and more.
Unsurpassed skills in fixing 'spaghetti code' and salvaging projects by doing step-by-step full code refactoring without breaking live mode.