Project Manager ( Solution Architect and Technical Consultant )
Last active: 4 days ago
A results-driven, customer-focused, articulate and analytical professional who can think “out of the box”. Strong in design and integration with problem solving skills. Skilled in developing business plans, requirements specifications, user documentation, and architectural systems research. Strong written and verbal communications. Interested in a challenging technical track career in an application development environment.
I work exceptionally well with businesses in need of smart and innovative web/desktop/mobile applications. Dedicated, flexible, and always up for a challenge, I give my 100% to each and every project with my clients' interests in mind.
My success mantra:
Listen + Analyze + Plan + Implement + Measure = R O I
Since last 9 years in IT and development I have developed some of best international products and solutions using latest ASP.NET, JQuery UI, MVC, MVVM, Silverlight, HTML 5, CSS 3 technology and concepts.
Expert in building Responsive Web UI, Twitter Bootstrap, Mobile and Tablet Apps, ASP.NET MVC 4 with EF 5.0 Jquery and Windows Azure. Using Knockout JS, Angular JS and Kendo UI I am able to give you such a progressive enhanced responsive solution that works fine on any device.
* Early adapters of new technologies:- VS2012/13, .NET 4.5, Silverlight, ASP.NET MVC 4.0,Azure platform.
* Extensive work in User Interface Intensive applications like WPF, Silverlight. Hands on in Blend as well as XAML
* Expertise in Web based development using AJAX, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight
* SQL and OR Database expertise using LINQ, ADO.NET Data Services, Entity Framework
Some of my Specialties(Functional)
* Providing Architectural Consulting to Live Projects to follow industry standard guidelines for development, to help design solution specific to the requirement meeting customers functional and non-functional requirements
* Conduct reviews of project at various stages to ensure best practices defined at organizational level based on industry standard best practices are been followed, architecture is been well designed, code quality is acceptable to be delivered to client.
* Gather, analyze and lay down user requirements, create high and low level designs and kick start the project by providing the initial guidance.