Mechanical Design Engineer
• Work experience in conducting product development meeting customer specifications for automotive, truck and tractor engine, heavy equipment, entertainment (3D/4D theater attractions), wind tunnels, parts and assemblies.
• Provide complete Mechanical Design Engineering services, also Engineering Design, Revers Engineering, 3D Modeling, drafting and detailing services.
• Administer, maintain and support of Engineering Systems in PTC Windchill PDM Link 10.2 and Creo 2.0
• Developed and implemented manufacturing cost savings and productivity improvement.
• Excellent team player, self motivated, quick learner, analytical, responsible, dedicated, flexible, driven to improve and drives results.
• Proficient in: Pro/ENGINEER (19 to Creo 2.0), AutoCAD (v2.6 to v2014), SolidWorks 2004.
• Experience in reverse engineering (detail design), BOM, assemblies.
• Worked with some of the world’s largest and most prestigious companies: Daimler Buses North America, SimEx-Iwerk, AIOLOS, Siemens Power Generation, Emerson Electric, John Deere & co., Caterpillar, Goulds Pumps, Peterbilt, Pratt & Whitney and Delphi, Axcelis Technologies (Eaton Corporation subsidiary).