Brand designer, visual designer
Last active: 13 days ago
My name is Nik and I'm designing brands and visual identity for it since 2008.
I believe, my strong points are: solid knowledge and expirience in branding and design process, the ability to listen my client's needs and, what is the most important, understanding what end-users, customers could want and how to know, what excactly they would love.
I'm ready to work with any size of project, because my methods of design process are scalable.
Here's how I do my job:
1) Make a brief, based on talking with client. Gathering all needed information about proudct\service
2) Research key values of the product\service, customer's vision of product's image
3) Describing a corrected image of the product, based on the research results, which will highlight the key values of the product.
4) Sketching. 3 detailed sketches for a logo\image
5) Revisions. Polishing brand image\logo til we reach a goal, described in brief
6) Presentation. Visualising brand identity in context for a better understanding
7) Delivery. Sending ready-to-use (print or\and digital) vector files\hi-res files.
8) Supporting. Advices, minor\major changes, scaling brand identity etc.