ASP.NET, WPF, Silverlight developer
Last active: 3 days ago
I'm a senior software engineer who works in this field for the last 8 years developing a wide range of web and window applications.
I'd like to be part of interesting and challenging web applications whether it requires building from scratch or enhancing and maintaining existing code.
Expertise in aspdotnetstorefront and MVC nopcommerce implementation.
Expertise in E-Commerce integrations.
Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012
MS Access, MS SQL Server 2005 and 2008.
Fusion Charts,Dunda Charting, Telerik Controls, FCK Editor etc.
Project: Collateral Management
Collateral Management provides interface to enter collateral data, and it has a master data of collateral descriptions and types. It maintains customer, collateral, and credit account relationships so the amount of idle collateral can be determined.
Role: Project Lead & Senior Developer
Software: Visual Studio 2010, Silverlight 4.0, Express Blend 4.0, WCF Services, MVVM Pattern,
C#.NET, LINQ and SQL 2008.
• Coordinating with the client and aligning the business requirements from business user with the technical specification and effort estimation.
• Suggesting business on correct business procedures and workarounds.
• Analysis of application requirement.
• Create Prototype of the Application for Client approval.
• Architectural design of the application.
• Development - Creation of UI screens, Custom tools, Integration Code, Wcf services for Data interaction.
• Implementing Single sign-on and Role based privileges.
• Implementing agile methodologies for planning and scheduling of tasks.
• Deployment of applications on staging server.
• Testing- Unit-Testing, Integration testing, Regression Testing and Functional testing.
Project: Hiway Travel Kiosk
The Hiway Travel Kiosk application is developed to guide the tourists to reach the tourists location in the Virginia (US) .The touch screen system is provided with functionalities to select Categories, Regions, Locations, Sub Categories etc.
The Admin Module contains content management system which has ability to manage Admin Users, Regions, Locations, Categories, and Sub Categories
Role: Senior Developer
Software: Visual Studio 2010, Asp.Net 4.0, WPF, MVVM, C#.NET, SQL 2008 and Google Map.
• Architecture Designing of the Application
• Database designing
• Develop kiosk interface using WPF
• WPF animations on GUI
• Implement Multithreading to load screens data synchronously.
• Google Map integration and locate locations on Google Map.
• Implement Print Functionalities to print Coupons.
• Develop Admin Module to manage Admin Users, Regions, Locations, Categories, and Sub Categories.
• Create Database Objects (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Views) as per screens requirements.
Project: Baptist Health
The Baptist Health is a health care domain application. It is developed for Baptist Health organisation which is a group of numbers of hospitals in South Florida.
• Development of Patient Message Centre.
• Development of Provider Message Centre.
• Implementations of mailing functionality.
• Development of Patient module screens as “Find a Physician”,” Patients & Visitors appointment” to specific service provider, Primary Care, Urgent Care, Appointment on Behalf of family members, Detail on Specialty and Services.
• Development of provider module screens as to view the Patient and Visitor information, able to a assign and reassign patient case to other provider, Review the patient status and others.
TruReputation is a full suite of online reputation management services that provides individuals and corporations with an effective way to comprehensively manage their reputation in search engine results through assessment and measurement, protection and repair.
Software: Visual Studio 2005, Asp.Net 2.0, VB.NET, SQL 2000 and Fusion Charts.
• Create Prototype of the Application.
• Development of custom controls to show History, Problems and Weekly change of Urls using Fusion chart class/controls.
• Implementation of major search engines as Gosogle, Yahoo, Bing and MSN search to show the rankings of URLs.
• Development of Screens.
• Development of Admin Module to provide access rights to users based on their credentials.