Personal Trainer, Fitness and Nutrition Guidance, Martial Arts
Over the past 10 years I have gained professional experience in different sport cultures (fitness exercise program, nutrition plans, workout guide), I'm personal trainer in Tae-Bo, martial arts such as Jeet Kune Do, MMA and Shotokan-Karate, and also fitness personal trainer. I've been training my whole life so I'm pretty confident in my knowledge and the things that I can provide with that knowledge. The most satisfying feeling for one trainer is to see that his ''subject'' has achieved his goals.
• 05.09.2009 - Two Training Seminars in Accordance With The Highest Standarts And Guidelines As Established By The Jeet Kune Do Academy – Melbourne, Australia
• 02.10.2010 - Krav Maga Seminar – Defensive Tactics and Hand-to-Hand Combat
• 2010 - International Sport Kickboxing Association – XAVIT BAJRAMI, World Heavyweight Champion ISKA
• 17.04.2010 - Seminar of Martial Arts-Fellowship and Respect
• 12.12.2009 - Certificate for conquered FIRST DEGREE of knowledge – The Strongest-Jeet Kune Do Concept and Philosophies Skopje , Macedonia
• 04.06.2011 - Certificate for conquered SECOND DEGREE of knowledge – The Strongest-Jeet Kune Do Concept and Philosophies Skopje , Macedonia
• 06.11.2011 - Diploma for participation and conquered SECOND PLACE in grappling tournament - 3th of November , Prilep, Macedonia
• 15.07.2012 - Diploma for participation and conquered SECOND PLACE in grappling tournament held of Kickbox Club Tetovo , Tetovo, Macedonia
• 2012 - Diploma for participation and conquered FIRST PLACE in Low Kick tournament held of Team Zoran , Strumica, Macedonia
• 19.10.2013 - Diploma for participation and conquered THIRD PLACE on Kick Light Contact tournament held of Kickboxing Federation of Macedonia , Skopje
• Completed 24 day selective “Ranger” course and granted a Special Task Forces
Good knowledge in Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point etc.
Also I've been doing some English to Serbian and English to Macedonian translating. It's my hobby to do this kind of work, so if someone has a need of some translating guidance I'll be glad to help out.