Have vast knowledge on marketing & computer literacy
Last active: 05/03/2014
I have completed MBA and BBA in marketing specially, in foreign University (University of Wales, London, UK) which can use as great strength for this particular position and it has given me a broad foundation of business knowledge. I got First division in my all Board Exam. My training for administration also consists primarily of Bachelor of business administration (BBA in marketing) study at East West University.
I was about 4 years with British culture even I have I completed my degree in English. So, I hope there is no bound regarding languages especially in English written & oral).
1) Manager (Marketing & Sales, Admin) ( April 29, 2013 - Continuing)
Company Location : 89/2, West Panthapath, Haque Chamber, Level-12(12A), Dhaka-1215
Department: Marketing & Sales, Admin
• Preparing and implementing effective marketing budget.
• Preparing up-to-date tour packages according to client’s expectation
• Conducting Recruitment process
• Prepare Salary Sheet
• Provide training to new joiners
• Maintain employee leaves, Holidays
• Record keeping , Employee File maintenance
• Monitoring office rules and regulation
2) Merchandiser ( July 07, 2012 - March 08, 2013)
Company Location : Merlin House, 20 Belmont Terrace, London
Department: Filed marketing
Promoting new products and services. Distribution of products. Event management and field marketing.
3) Senior Sales Assistant and stock controller ( July 09, 2009 - March 08, 2013)
Smoke Meats Limited Company
Company Location : 16 Byward Street, London, United Kingdom
Till Operating and Stock Controlling. Shelving Products, Court Checking, Managing the team. Sandwich maker and food beverage handler.