Embedded System Engineer
Last active: 1 day ago
Over 4 years I have done with the Experiences of many electronical,electrical and different microprocessors, microcontroller tasks. Expertise in:
• STM ARM Cortex M3 programming in Keil-MDK,Attolic and Micro C pro for ARM.
• Embedded Linux Programming on Raspberry Pi.
• PCB designing and Electroncis circuit design.
• Experience with LAN, TCP/IP, wifi, Bluetooth, RS232, I2C, SPI, gyro, Accelerometer , R.f modules.
• W5100 (Wiznet) Ethernet module.
• GSM/GPRS Base fully professional Tracking System for Many Traveling Companies.
• A GPRS Base unit that can measure all parameters of a generator and can control them through network.
• Design a Complete Tracking System including Micro process coding in C/C++, Component Selection, PCB design and Sensor Interface to final assembling for Commercial Use in Pakistan.
• Have A Compete hold in getting and controlling information though GSM modules.
• Experience GPS modules for getting information, apply checks and navigate.
• Worked at Ethernet ICs for controlling and getting information and manipulation.
• Worked with IR transmitter and emitter.
• Have an Experience with short Range Ultra Sonic Sensors.
• Design an A.T.S for Single phase generators (For industry purpose).
• Design a power Factor (For industry purpose).
• Design a Temperature Controlling Circuit of High temperature Furnaces (PCSIR).
• Design A console Application Client Server using OOP skills and libraries.
• Work with multithreading in MFC.
• Core Competencies & Tools
Micro C pro For ARM.
Micro C Micro PIC.
Keil for Atmel.
Proteus Professional 7.
AVR 6.1 Studio.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.