Copywriter, Blogger, Translator, Communication & Marketing Specialist
Have MA in Management of Public Relations in National University of Kyiv Mohyla Academy (Kyiv, Ukraine). Worked in PR and marketing departments of several art-institutions and event-companies (including international). During the last few years has been also actively involved in youth work as a trainer and project coordinator.
Currently also work as an editor and writer at Life Zone Group (Estonia).
Skills and competences: communication, media, public relations, copywriting, marketing, social media marketing, event management and project management.
- Managing Editor at Life Zone Group, June 2014 – Present, Pärnu, Estonia;
- Media Manager at CID Ptuj, June 2013 – May 2014, Ptuj, Slovenia;
- PR Manager at J. Greter Art Center, February 2013 – May 2013, Kyiv, Ukraine;
- PR Director at Kyiv International Short Film Festival, February 2012 – February 2013, Kyiv, Ukraine;
- Project Manager at Training School "Upgrade", January 2011 – March 2012, Kyiv, Ukraine;
- Writer, reporter at The Legal Newspaper, September 2010 – May 2011, Kyiv, Ukraine.