Professional Translator (ENG-IT, IT-ENG,DE-IT), Proofreader and Editor
= Translations made with heart and care =
Translator ENG> IT, IT> ENG and DE> IT.
Due to my past experiencies I am more than happy to receive work opportunities on the translation of the following kinds of texts:
* Tourism and Hospitality (hotels and tour operators websites, brochures, travel agencies catalogues, advertisment, etc)
* Games and Apps (translation and localisation)
* User's Manuals (from goods instruction booklets to manuals on automation engineering, biogas and water treatment plants)
* Fashion and Beauty products and material (such as blogs, on-line shops, description of products etc)
* Blogs (fashion and beauty, cooking, lifestyle)
* Books and E-books
(children and young adult, fantasy, historical and romance,history, ancient religions and new age paganism,pop culture and subcultures,music and performing arts,cooking, comics, graphic novels and visual art)
* I also offer an english tutoring, proofreading, editing and translation review service.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures (English and German) and attended a professional course for translators and proofreading/editing, as well as having a High School Diploma in Tourism services and Languages.
I also worked in Hospitality and in the Beauty Industry constantly in contact with international clients and collaborated with fashion and web magazines as a translator.
I work with an Acer Aspire 5745G (Windows 7 professional) with firewall and complete antivirus protection. I use also an ADSL high speed connection, softwares as Word, OpenOffice Writer, Excel and Powerpoint, a monolingual and bilingual dictionaries reference library and specialized internet websites.
I'm gaining experience with SDL Trados and InDesign softwares, so if you have jobs related to it, you are free to ask.