Administrator, Data Entry, Research
A resourceful and organised individual, highly IT literate with solid administrative skills. Experience of working within busy environments, with the ability to prioritise and multitask. Previously worked within a range of environments, interacting with people at every level. Clear enhanced DBS.
• Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise projects when necessary.
• Able to work independently and autonomously.
• Experience of working within busy and unpredictable environments.
• Interpersonal skills including excellent telephone manner, experienced customer service provision face to face, via telephone and email.
• Filing, bulk mail outs, creation of information and instruction documents, photocopying, post management, supply ordering, minute taking, meeting servicing, proofreading.
• Reception and switchboard (both manual and computerised) experience.
Highly computer literate:
• Competent user of Windows and Mac.
• Extensive experience with the Internet, Microsoft Office – advanced Word and Excel user, Tessitura, SIMS.
• Understanding of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, Frog (VLE).
• Advanced experience of Social Media – profile and page management, and Online Marketplaces - eBay and Etsy.