Event Director and Event Management Consultant
Event Director and and Event Management consultant working with a broad array of clients from non-profits, associations to government.
I am experienced in a full spectrum of event management services for conferences, seminars, fundraisers, gala dinners, award ceremonies and information sessions including program development and implementation, presenter recruitment, sponsorship development and management as well as attendee management.
My public relations and communications background has carried over into this industry, enabling me to utilize my skills as a public relations specialist to ensure your key messages are communicated in all your event materials.
I have successfully worked a broad variety of events to include many gala dinners and award nights as well as smaller stakeholder engagement events from inception to completion. I have extensive experience using Eventbrite and Cvent to set up and manage small and large events.
Some major campaigns I have worked on include:
· Project managing a local council's Sustainability Awards, thereby taking the longest-running local government Sustainability Awards program to the "next level of professionalism and wow factor".
· Coordinating a local council's health campaign, securing sponsors and business group support in the doubling of the number of public event hosts signed up to participate.
· The planning and management of a local council's environment and diversity' Conference. I also created and distributed all communication materials and activities for the conference.
· Delivered approximately 30 stakeholder engagement events
across a 6-month period, educating over 600 business owners and consultants on the grants available to help improve materials and energy efficiency.
· Coordinating an Association's gala awards night for over 500+ guests.