Federal Business and Technology PM
Last active: 5 days ago
15 years of IT PM, Engineering and Sales/Solutions experience working as a hands-on Senior Enterprise IT Engineer, Technical Adviser, IT Technical Consultant (DoD Contractor), and Project Manager/Leader within the Financial/Commercial and Global Military markets.
• Experience supporting pre-sales solution and proposal development (products, services, solutions, hardware, software, contracts, etc) for small businesses (SDVOSB, Woman-Owned, Disadvantaged, 8a etc).
• 11 years experience managing technology teams of 5-10 personnel consisting of Sr. Enterprise Systems Engineers, Architects, Software Engineers, IT Specialists, Project Leaders, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, etc
• 11 years experience managing complex hardware, software, and security configurations development through the lifecycle processes such as: Systems Engineering Process (ELSG-SEP), Rational Unified Process, and Microsoft Solution Framework.
• Expert knowledge in Technology Acquisition Strategies: IT Commodity Councils, NETCENTS II, Buying Acquisition Strategies to lower total cost of ownership for everything IT, Implementing Enterprise wide Change Management Solutions, Business Case Development, Process Flows, Technical Solutions, Security Standards, Buying Standards, and Energy reduction programs for everything IT.
• Experience Leading and Supporting Air Force-Enterprise IT Commodity Council Strategies, Planning Initiatives, Technology Portfolio Development/Management, and growing Information Technology Strategies throughout the AF (est: $1 billion in purchases and $400+ million in cost avoidance).
• Experience implementing Change Management strategies that standardize IT Platforms and Security Configurations that reduce IT costs, Lower Energy Consumption, Standardizes IT, and Integrates corrective change into the entire AF Enterprise Operational Structure. To date over 1million+ IT Devices have been Purchased, Standardized, and Deployed across the AF Enterprise.