Professional Business Writer
Last active: 5 days ago
Greetings from S. Florida!
I am a professional business writer who specializes in the development of high-impact, corporate-class content. Information to augment this profile can be located on my business website: BizWritingServices.Info.
- 4.8 / 5.0 rating on oDesk
- 5.0 / 5.0 rating on Elance
(These ratings come from more than twenty projects and $22,000 in writing services work. I have delivered more than $60,000 in small business and corporate writing projects in the past two years.)
My education includes a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and an MBA in Marketing. (Texas A&M.)
My business career includes fifteen years of corporate (IT/management) and small business (marketing/sales) consulting. My writing skills are backed by genuine knowledge and experience in "real-life" business. I understand what it takes to run a business, develop opportunities, and succeed in the market place.
In 2007, I transitioned to full-time professional writing. Best career decision I have ever made! Each and every day I awake to exciting writing projects that can contribute to the success of my clients.
SELECT WRITING & MEDIA EXPERIENCE
- Website content: blue-chip corporate sites including a leading U.S. industry trade association.
- Articles: I have 800-word pieces currently published on Forbes Online.
- Proposals: I have designed and written more than 100 business proposals spanning 5-, 6-, and 7-figure deals.
- Business Plans: my three most recent plans positioned the start-up firms to acquire $5 million in angel investor funding.
- International work: My international work includes projects in Taiwan, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Norway, Australia, and Canada.
To round out my writing career, I have completed a 420 page Novel which is due for publication in early 2016.
- Document repository management (Dropbox.com)
- Content editing (AutoCrit.com)
- Grammar proofing (Grammarly.com)
- SEO Content analysis (Wordle.net)
- Customized project and workflow management tools.
You have a writing project—and right now, business results are on the line. Perhaps the mission is to improve your firm’s market awareness or gain new prospects. Perhaps you have a business deal to win or investment to secure. This—is as real as it gets.
From communication one through final project sign-off, you’ll have my full care, concern, professional skills, and writing expertise blended seamlessly into your business skill set.
Business writing that is the “tip of the arrow into the heart of the opportunity”. I'll make sure you have the best shot possible.