System Administrator Linux, Unix-like systems
Last active: 11 days ago
My name is Alex
I have professional experience working with IT since 1999.
During this time I have worked on many small and medium-sized enterprises to the position of System Administrator, Head of IT,
This is a positive experience allows me to better understand the customer and coming to the task as head of IT processes and the role of the artist.
Despite the recent experience of recent years, the role of the CIO, I maintained and developed the knowledge and skills to administer and configure applications based on UNIX / LINUX systems.
Almost ready to confirm successfully completed on time, as small and large, Long-Term projects based on open systems.
I put a goal to be a success and win the trust of customers, successfully performing tasks remotely.
Acquired experience and knowledge during his work in the IT
Engineer(System Admin) Experience: more than 15 years.
• Platform: Windows - 2012r2 / 2008/2003 / 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / 9x / NT4.0., Linux Red Hat Linux7.3, 9, CentOS 6.0-7, FreeBSD 4.11-9.3. Mac OS X 10.5- OS X 10.10 and others.
• Virtualization: Hyper-V, VMWare.
• Services and service based on (Linux/FreeBSD): Squid, BIND, DHCP, Samba, SSH, SCP, ftp,.
• Software Management: yum, rpm, make pkg, portupgrade.
• Web servers: apache, nginx, IIS, JAS, php.
• Web CMS: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla!.
• Mail servers: Postfix, Sendmail, Exchange filters spamassassin, KMS for Linux, greylisting.
• Firewalls: Iptables and IPFW.
• Network Protocols: "DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, IMAP / S, POP3 / S SMTP / S, IRC, NTP, SIP, SSH, Telnet, TLS / SSL" session "NetBIOS, PPTP, L2TP" transport "TCP, UDP, GRE "Using Routing, NAT, Forwarding, Mapping, Loading, WIFI.
• Databases: MSSQL, MySQL, FireBird, dbf.
• Automation tools: cron, ls, tail, find, cat, grep, egrep, awk, ced.
• WEB Programming: HTML, PHP, (ASPX base).
• Management with GUI: ISPmanager, Webmin, phpmyadmin, CPanel
• System monitoring, diagnosis: ZABBIX, SNMP, shell scripting, tcpdump, tracert, ping, nmap.
• Backup systems: tar, cvfz, clonezilla, acronis, rar,
• Peripheral equipment: printers, scanners, modems,
• Networking equipment: UbiQuiti, D-link TP-Link, mikrotik, Cisco SB switch, hp procurve switch.
• The hardware part of the North, disk drives, RAID, HP ProLiant gen 4-8, MSA P2000, Dell, Sinology, WD Sentinel, sharing technologies ISCSI, SAS.
• Knowledge and use of ILO, iDRAC, KVM switches.
• Equipment backup: Smart UPS, Power Ware, working with DGS and the remote control.
• Knowledge of mobile platforms: IOS, Android, Windows Mobile.
• Understanding of hardware and repair practices: PC, Servers, Phones, another offices & Users Devises.
Experience of the head: the experience of more than 8 years.
Management of IT - departments of administration and development. Planning and construction own computing platforms in Europe and neighboring countries with the level of service up to 1000 users. Planning, preparation of infrastructure for transfer of servers to a virtual environment, Implementation of safety requirements and business. work with service and contractors, preparation and protection the budget of department and IT projects. Construction and coordination of the interaction between the IT department and business (principal-agent). Motivation and selection of staff.