Senior Linux / UNIX system administrator
Last active: 11/14/2013
I have over 12 years Linux and UNIX (BSD, Solaris, HP-UX) experience working for various corporate clients. My core skills are but not limited to :
* Setting up and adminstrating HA (high availibility / load balanced)/ Cloud Linux/UNIX envirouments.
* Setting up commercial cloud envirouments (Amazon, Heroku, Azure, etc.)
* Configuration of Web services (Apache, nginx, lighthttp, tomcat, glassfish, jboss, etc.)
* Setting up DHCP, DNS, ftp, ssh, proxy servers etc.
* Security (iptables firewall, snort IDS, Nessus and OpenVAS scanners)
* Setting up honeypots using honeyd
* System auditing (security penetration testing)
* System scripting and automation in Bash, Ruby, Perl, Python, Awk, Sed.
* System automation with puppet and chef
* Monitoring solutions with Zabbix, Nagios
* Setting up CMS systems, Drupal, Wordpress, and all the other well known cms's.
* MySQL and PostgreSQL
* Setup and configure various network topology's and services using Linux/UNIX servers.
* Technical support.