Software engineer, Golang/Python Developer
Last active: 1 day ago
I have developed web applications for 10 years. Last 5 years I use Python, to create scalable, fast and reliable applications for serverside web, also I have deep knowledge in such python frameworks as:
* Django, Django REST Framework, SQLAlchemy, Tornado, Spyne.
PostgreSQL and Redis are my favorite tools for data manipulation, so I have strong SQL skills and good knowledge in data organization for NoSQL storages.
My secondary backend developing language is Golang which give me full power of native applications and parallel programming. Some works done with Golang:
- Binary proprietary protocol reverse engineering and client realization
- XML, JSON parallel parsing and Marshal/Unmarshal library
- Network, over TCP/HTTP protocols clients and servers (TCP port scanner, SOCKS5, OAuth etc.)
- Created big data storage based on LevelDB with sharding routing
- Working with public REST API-s for yahoo services (BOSS, User etc.)
- Data mining systems (parsing, clustering, analyzing)
- Server process state monitoring system
There are no problem for me to understand code (and make minor fixes) written on following languages: PHP, C, C++, Java, Scala, C#, Delphi - because, I worked with all of them in different times in past, and know not only syntax but specificity and environment.
My home system is Linux, and favorite editor is Vim, the least 10 years, so I have good skills in system details for *nix.
All my work is organized by git (for most projects) or mercurial.