Choudhury Safayat Ibne Iqbal
IT Operations Engineer and DBA
• Has 5 years of experience in the analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of application systems in the Internet/Intranet, Client Server environments.
• Very good experience in Installation, configuration and maintenance of SQL Server.( SQL server 2000/2005/2008/2012)
• Experience in Data Modeling (Logical and Physical Design of Databases), Normalization and building Referential Integrity Constraints.
• Excellent backend skills in creating SQL objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, Rules, Defaults, user defined data types and functions.
• Very good T-SQL Programming skills. Experience in query optimization & performance tuning. Used SQL Profiler, Execution Plan, Performance Monitor and DBCC Commands
• Experience in Database backup and disaster recovery procedures.
• Experience in Replication – Snapshot, Merge and Transactional.
• Has very good experience in complete ETL cycle including data analysis, database design, data mapping and conversion and data load.
• Created complex DTS Packages for Data Migration and Transformation. Experience in data migration from Oracle/Access/Excel Sheets to SQL Server 2008R2/2008/2005/2000
• Experience in MS SQL Server upgrades from 2000 to MS SQL server 2005, from 2005 to 2008, from 2008 to 2008 R2 and from 2008R2 to 2012.
• Worked in OLTP & OLAP environment that includes Production (24x7), QA and development databases in SQL Server.
• Has Knowledge of Analysis Services & Reporting Services, SQL Server Clustering Log Shipping and SSIS.
• Has very strong background in a disciplined software development life cycle (SDLC) process and has excellent analytical, programming and problem solving skills.
• Has the ability to work in a fast paced environment, Good team player, Quick learner and can work independently. Helped the database developers on technical issues.
• 24 X 7 Production Database on Call Support.