Maria Millicent Reyes
24/7 Virtual Assistant and Seasoned Project Manager
Last active: 1 day ago
Are you an entrepreneur who would rather focus on "The Big Picture" to run your fast-growing business?
Let me take the load of daily administrative work and repetitive tasks off your plate so you can increase your productivity and concentrate more on the things that only you can do!
After several years of working as an Executive Assistant in various industries from retail to the diplomatic sector, I started my own business as a Virtual Assistant in oDesk (now Upwork) in 2010. Since then, I have been supporting entrepreneurs succeed in their small to medium-sized businesses by running their office remotely. In 2014, oDesk recognized my impeccable work and consistent 5-star rating by granting me a 'Top Rated' status as a Virtual Assistant with 97% job success rate.
I am highly adept in MS Office programs - Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and PowerPoint- as well as the latest web and mobile applications such as Google sheets, Dropbox, Asana, Evernote, among others. I possess excellent writing skills in both creative and business communication and I love to learn new technologies especially if it would be for the benefit of my clients.
Aside from my solid and extensive adminsitrative support background, my clients know me as a results and detail-oriented person, a team player but also capable of working independently, a highly efficient and quick learner.
Services I provide for my clients include but not limited to:
- Email management
- Time management/ Appointment scheduling (business, social, travel)
- File management through Dropbox, Google sheets, etc.
- Social Media management which includes content writing, daily posts, SEM, increasing reach on popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest. I have knowledge in using Hootsuite and Wordpress blogs.
- Recruitment and team management
- Blog management
- Data mining/ building database (CRM)
- Comprehensive research
- Transcription, documentation, report preparation
By the way, I'm online everywhere from Skype, Viber, Google chat, oDesk chat, Gmail and perform efficiently on any time zone.
So when should we start building your business together?