Shah Md. Hafizur Rahman
Over 12 Years experience in Web Hosting Server & Core Adminitrator
I am managing top Ranking Bengali News Portal (www.prothom-alo.com) in the world since 2001. IT Consultant in the Daily Prothom Alo remotely in Canada. I have designed & implemented in Tire 3 Datacenter consolidate with Virtulization server used VMware Vsphere Advance Plus in The Daily Prothom Alo which was first implementation in Bangladesh.
Professional Global Certified :
* Certified Data Center Professional (CDCP)
* Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) & Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
* MCTS, MCSE:security, MCSE, MCSA:mesaging, MCSA, MCP
* MIkroTik Certified Routing Engineer (MTCRE) & Mikrotik Certified Network Associate (MTCNA)
* Esxi, Linux & Windows Server Administrator
* Collocation hosting server, web site data synchronization, database replication & clustering mechanism
* Suggest and Select Hosting Company in the world who are prominent service provider, Significant Linux black screen server site configuration expert like: Apache, Nginx, light Apache, DNS, MYSQL, PhpMyadmin, Apache Benchmark, Mysql optimization, Caching mechanism implement in server site, CDN server implementation with hosting site, server site security protect DOS, DDos, Malware protection, cross Site Scripting Attacks etc
* Install & Configure WHM, Cpenel & Plesk . Manage and configure your site through web those web management tools
* Esxi server configuration and cloud infrastructure implement
* VM Create & provision, DRS, HA, FT cluster, V-Motion, resource pooling, Snapshot, P2V, Update Manger, DELL/EMC/HP/IBM/Netap storage configuration and provision etc
* Installation, Configuration and trouble shooting Active Directory IIS, DFS, FTP, NTP, DNS, Cluster, Microsoft SQL Database Cluster etc under Windows 2008R2/2003/2000
* Network Security & Monitoring Tools:
CISCO & Mikrotik firewall, Norton, Macafee, E-set, Trend Micro Pc-cillin , LAN Manager, LAN Guard, Dude, Nagios, Zabbix, Nmap, Observium.
* Pentesting Tools:
Nmap, Tcpdump, OpenVAS, Nessus, Observium.