Support, Operation and Maintenance Engineer Professional
Currently I am working in IT firm in post of Support, Operation and Maintenance Engineer. My field is telecom section and working on various Mobile operator. Our company provide various kind of service in various operation. Now I am on team lead on this company and I would like to working with Odesk in similar field.
Computer Skills and Software Used :
Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 R2, Redhat 6, 6.4.
Servers : HP OCMP, IBM, Adlink Server.
Technologies : GSM (2G&3G), ss7, CDMA, Analog & Digital
Communication, LAN, Wan Networking.
Telecom Softwares : VPN, VNC, Teamviewer, Putty, WinSCP etc.
Databases : Microsoft SQL Server 2005 & 2008, Mysql 5.1, RDBMS, PhyMyadmin.
Packages : Ms-Office and various other applications
• Over 5 Years of professional experience in Operation and Maintenance of Telecom Section.
• Extensive experience in Commissioning, Troubleshooting & Up gradation of windows server patch, Code, Modify, Switch OS etc.
• Extensive experience in performing Corrective Maintenance, Fault Rectification & Alarm Handling.
• Experience in Performing Preventive maintenance of the GSM Sites.
• Hands on experience in Operation & Troubleshooting of E1 Connectivity.
• Hands on Experience on the removal of all the External Alarms generated on GSM sites.
• Install various type of card in server.
• Excellent at analog and Digital Communication Systems.
• Hand on experience in networking equipment such as, Cisco routers, Switches, hubs & firewall.
• Posses strong hold on IP addressing, Subnetting, Subnet mask.
• Install Windows server and Red hat server.
• Extensive experience in Systems Management.
• Excellent Verbal & written Communication Skills.
• Excellent Management skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the Operation & maintenance of Server, switch, UPS of many sites.
• Supervision of the GSM Sites 24x7, On Call visits to sites for alarm clearance to ensure smooth operations & maintenance in the region.
• Preparing the Duty Rosters, Timesheets, PM Checklists and other monthly reports and managing my team under my supervision.
• Commissioning, Troubleshooting & Up gradation as per requirement.
• Ensure 24*7 hr duty.
• Prepare every day of all server health check.
• Checking & Corrective Maintenance of All server remotely Using VPN, VNC, Team Viewer, Putty Etc.
• Faulty equipment resolution and replacement activity.
• Follow up with Managers the status of verbal & written reports of technical & non-technical site problems.
• Performing the Quality work and conducting the self audits to improve the quality of service.
• Receiving and Closing Trouble Tickets within given time.
• Generating server, switch, UPS Health check reports on weekly, biweekly and monthly basis.
• Co-ordination with Vendor/Operator for Fault Identification and Rectification, Problem Synthesis and Reporting.
• Generated everyday service wise MIS Report and send high level authority.
• Implementing the Work Orders from the operator.
• Troubleshooting and Rectifying faults at the GSM or our sites.
• Patching, testing and checking of Alarms in DDF Frames.
• Looking after all the issues at the sites.
• Troubleshooting of alarm Occurrences and analyzing the cause of the alarm.
• Monitored spares / replacement of faulty Modules, Sub-System and Cables etc.
• Resolved customer complaint quickly.
• Installation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of LAN/WAN Networks.