Apex Java professional with 15+ years experience
Last active: 1 day ago
Designing and implementation of complete end-to-end solutions with minimal supervision.
Proactive and can take ownership/responsibility of parts of project as per requirement.
Worked in US for 7 years including 2.5 years with Microsoft in Seattle (Windows division).
Masters in Computer Science from University of New Mexico
• Extensive experience designing, developing and managing object-oriented software development from ground-up.
• Experience managing offshore and local teams.
• Worked with Agile Scrum methodology and implemented cloud-based webapp for the the same.
• Able to quickly learn, evaluate and recommend technologies to reconcile conflicting requirements.
• Experience working with very large code bases ( Million LOC).
• Java, C#, C++ development experience for industrial strength applications.
• Designed and implemented identity management in Java (J2EE) and C++.
• Experience designing and implementing complex architectures.
• Kernel-level debugging.
Datastores: Google BigTable, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Directory Servers: Active Directory, iPlanet Directory Server (3.x,4.x), Novell Server
Platforms: Windows, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Linux
Miscellaneous: Guava, Maven, Scrum