Computer Engineer/Web Developer
Last active: 1 day ago
A computer and communication engineering graduate with 6 years of experience in development and programming:
• C/C++ (Preferred Language)
• Data scraping (php-Curl)
• Task Automation C# Selenium 2.0
• APIs: Facebook API (php), Youtube API (php), Google Maps API
• LESS (SCSS), CSS sprite
• Ajax & Dynamic sites
Experiences & Trainings
• Received a Microsoft Gold certificate for “2124 Programming with C#” course at New Horizons Computer Learning Centers, 2008.
• Attended “Object Oriented Programming in C++” course at the faculty of engineering, Cairo University, 2009.
• Participant in ACM programming contest, 2009
• Vodafone internship in summer 2011
• Participant in Oracle’s “Thinkquest International Competition 2011”
• Giza Systems - infrastructure internship in summer 2012
• Participant in Code Jam for 2012
• Participant in Facebook Hacker Cup for 2012 & 2013
• Controlling a robot by a smartphone that scouts any closed environment searching for specific object(s)
- Application and mobile development using java
- Artificial intelligence
- Embedded system and hardware programming using Arduino
- Image processing using OpenCV library
- Circuit design
- Mechanical engineering (motors and robotics)
• Designed and developed a search engine with complete interface using Java, HTML, and CSS.
• Created an automatic university timetable scheduler using C# and MySQL, applying graph coloring and genetic algorithm.
• Created a chess engine using C++ and applying A* algorithm (with 15 other members).
• Developed a program that converts 2D circuit layout to 3D objects using C# and WPF library.
• Designed and developed a 32-bit processor with parallel architecture using VHDL.
• Developed a PC to PC chat and messaging program through serial communication using assembly.
• Designed and implemented a cooling system using gates, decoders, relays, buffers, etc. for the hardware and C++ for the software.
• Created a simple wireless mobile network through server and receiver nodes using Arduino and MIRF library .
• Developed a code for an elevator program using object oriented C++.
• Developed a simple logic gate software using object oriented C++.
• Created a simulation program for scheduling processes in an operating system using C++.