Software engineer(4.5 years experience), versatile and dependable
Last active: 07/30/2014
Having 4.5 years of experience in IT industry (IBM and Xchanging) I can summarize my qualities/expertise as follows:
- Key skills: WTX, EDI, EDIFACT, SQL, Mainframes basics, Perl, Shell, Remedy tools, Microsoft tools (Office, word, Excel, Powerpoint), putty, filezilla, FTP, SFTP etc.
- Participated in one to one (and team) meetings with/without clients (mainly US and UK clients).
- Worked as developer, designer, analyst.
- Production support and maintenance.
- Worked with clients from the start of requirements till the end (production support)
- Have worked in Healthcare, insurance and logistics domain
- Have very basic knowledge of Logistics tool OTM (Oracle Tool Management)
- Fluent in English, and have intermediate level of French
- Highly motivated to learn new technology and learn various aspects of work.
- Interested in learning and working in as many types of domain as I can.
- I give my 100% to the work assigned to me and take responsibility of finishing the work on time.