Medical Billing A/R Specialist, Data Analyst
Over the last 6 years, I have worked with medical billing company as a Medical Biller and A/R specialist. I love to see the finished result of a project I've worked on! I would like to use my skills to help companies get those projects crossed off of there to-do lists, while expanding my own knowledge and experience. I have worked in different fields of medical billing. Data Entry Billing,submission, Payment posting, Follow-up with insurance companies for claims, prepare late file claim's appeals and also expert in following programs, Office Ally Practice Mate, Kareo, Practice Fusion, eClinicalWorks, Medisoft 16,17 version.
a) Medical Billing Services includes the following:-
- To check Eligibility and verification of patient’s health benefits from insurance carrier’s website.
- Full patient demographics and charge entry
- Insurance claims submission (primary, secondary or tertiary)
- Accounts receivable analysis with corrective and preventive actions and decision making for Collections
- Strong claims follow up on denials from insurances
- Patient billing inquiries as per received information from provider office
- To check claim status from insurance, websites, auto response unit - ICD9, CPT and HCPCS Coding and/or review,
- Daily, Monthly and annual AR Financial reports preparation
- Patient billing
(b). Medical Coding
- To research the right DX and CPT code according to medical records
- Provide right DX pointers for the first time to avoid payment delays
(C) Credentialing with Government payers, commercials and EFT setup as well.
Gynaecology and obstetrics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation