User Interface Artist
I am passionate UI designer with having 10+ years of experience in creating amazing user experiences. I got an eye for clean and artful design, superior UI skills and be able to convert high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into attractive, instinctive, and functional user interfaces.
My skills includes:
- Solid experience in designing visual layout for websites or web-based products which provide the most intuitive and streamlined way for features to display and function.
- Experience in creating a customer-centric experience that supports users behaviors, needs and goals with both a strategic and creative approach blending data-driven research with common-sense human needs and usability trends
- Depth understanding of information architecture, workflows, and UI specifications.
- Proficiency in design and maintain wireframes, mockups, and prototype.
- Easly collaborate with product, marketing, designers, writers, and developers to ensure customers needs are met.
- Ability to grasp complex product requirements
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and communicate design approaches to a non-design audience
- Experience working in an iterate, agile environment.
- Front-end development experience implementing a product's interface
- Experience in creating and maintaining functional interactive demo environments
- Ability to self-code prototypes and mockups in a commonly used development language
- Knowledge of: Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
The projects I like working on the most are mobile applications and complex web based applications as well as company/personal websites. On such projects, I can help you with designing the customer flow, user experience and the user interface or other related graphics for the brand.
With my above skills, I can help you out in creating outstanding user experiences. Contact me if my skills seems interested and suitable for your project.