Windows and Automation Specialist
Last active: 08/18/2013
• VMware vSphere 4/5 (ESXi 4/5), Windows Server (2000-2012), Windows Desktop (2000-8.1), Red Hat Linux, Windows Clusters, Windows server load balancing, high availability, storage, Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010, Active Directory, Group Policy, Firewalls, DHCP, DNS, IIS, SQL Server, Remote Access Service, VPN ( IPSec / L2TP ), Management of LAN and WAN
• Application life cycle from discovery, package, User/Functional Acceptance Test, deploy, support, documentation for windows desktops and servers.
• Application Packaging / Re-packaging, version upgrades and patches (.MSP), Transforms (MST) using Admin Studio and Wise package studio for ‘locked-down’ environment.
• Extensively used various tools and utilities to troubleshoot packaging issues for example, regmon, filemon, dependency-walker, procmon, subinacl, picturetaker, cacls and in-Control.
• Event Log Management, server’s service pack, updates and patches
• Software distribution using System Center Configure Manager (SCCM) 2007/2012.
• RDP, VNC, Team Viewer, LogMeIn, SSH, Telnet, iLO, DRAC
• VMware vSphere 4/5 (ESXi 4/5), Windows Server 2003 / 2008/ 2012, Windows Desktop XP / 7 /8 / 8.1, Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS and IIS.
• Windows scripting using Power Shell, VB Scripts, WMI, WSH and Wise Scripting.
• Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
• Thorough knowledge of project life cycle management starting from requirement gathering to closure of the project.
• Interact and work closely with stakeholders like, Project Managers, Program Managers, Developers, Business Analysts, Vendors, Executive and Senior Management, to ensure project is delivered with high quality leading to customer satisfaction.
• Ability to identify and resolve risks, issues, and keep projects on track.
• Self-Initiator, quick learner.
• Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good troubleshooting and problem analysis skills.
• Proven ability to prioritize and work towards deadlines.
• Excellent customer interaction, support, team management skills and focused on results.
• Excellent organizational, time & quality management skills and strong belief in ethics.
• Proven team player, trustworthy, reliable and independent worker.
• Dedicated and committed and up skilling the junior team members