Last active: 04/04/2014
Colegio San Agustin-Bacolod
Bachelor of Arts major in English
June 2006 – March 2010
Honors and awards:
Dean’s listed 2007-2010
Colegio San Agustin - Bacolod Academic Scholar Recipient 2007-2010
CSA-B Interdepartmental Impromptu Champion – December 3, 2009
Debating Society – member 2006-2007
AB/BS Society – member 2007-2009
Honors Society – President 2008-2009
• Actively Participated in various debating activities within the campus.
Civil Service (exemptee) - March, 2010
TELETECH CARE MANAGEMENT
Technical Support Representative
3 months June 2009 - September 2009
• Worked as a full time employee at TeleTech while finishing my degree in Colegio San Agustin - Bacolod
• Worked under the Kodiak account.
• Assisted Customers with their phone problems
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
April 2010 – September 2010
• Researcher for American clients
• Assisted clients with their meetings, schedules, and data online
• Works on company’s financial data
• Follow up with leads generated via Trade Shows and websites.
• Provide direct marketing and sales support to field/distribution sales organization. Manage, help generate and qualify as well as process sales leads. Also responsible for maintaining customer, prospects and competitor databases and assessing, devising, and implementing marketing promotions.
• Generate new business through outbound calls and follow up on incoming sales leads.
LA SALLE LANGUAGE CENTER
July 2011- March 2013
• Teaching foreign students(Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai) with Basic to advanced English skills (TEFL) Teaching English as a Foreign Language
• classroom management;
• planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
• preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises;
• marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
• devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources;
• organising and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school parties, dinners and excursions;
• attending and contributing to training sessions;
• participating in marketing events for the language school;
• preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• freelance teaching on a one-to-one basis;
• Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
Community Outreach - Volunteer June – July 2008
• Community Outreach Volunteer in Brgy. Tabunan, Bacolod City
• Taught and help students learn proper hygiene
• Effective in both written and spoken communication skills
• Computer Literate (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Can work under pressure
• Knowledgeable in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)