information security expert/system administrator
Last active: 1 day ago
Security-driven information security Architect/Professional with expertise in directing all aspects of highly technical multimillion dollar projects. With more than 7 years of expertise in a secure system implementation my skills oriented to accomplish tasks with the best security practices and rules. I am effective in defining breakthrough technology options based on organizational standards, security policy and strategic needs of the organization.
1. OS Administration:
- Unix-like expert - RedHat/CentOS/Fedora; Debian/Ubuntu; Linux embedded etc. Linux security: fw, ids, integrity, encryption, SElinux etc; security hardening according best practices; software and tools, needed for enumeration, penetration testing and monitoring of corporate security regulations. Experienced in troubleshooting.
- MS Windows expert - XP,7,8,Server 2003/2008/2012 - AD DS, AD CS, APP server, IIS, DNS, DHCP, Terminal Services, Print Services, File Services, Hyper-V. Windows security and performance. Experienced in troubleshooting.
2. Database administration:
- Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL. Good knowledge of SQL.
3. Cloud Infrastructure:
- VMware Vsphere, ESX, ESXi; Rackspace, Amazon AWS expert.
- Knowledge of servers hardware and desktops.
4. Information security software and hardware:
- StoneGate FW/VPN, StoneGate IPS, StoneGate VPN/SSL.
- Checkpoint FW/VPN, Checkpoint IDS/IPS.
- Imperva WAF, Imperva DBS.
- Websense WSG, Websense WES (Email Security).
- Bluecoat SG+AV.
- Symantec EP, Mcafee ePolicy, Kaspersky and others.
- Cisco switches and routers (CCNA+p level).
- Vyatta FW/VPN.
- Splunk Enterprise, OSSEC, Nagios, MRTG, device lock and etc
- Python, Bash shell scripting, PHP. Windows batch scripting. Good knowledge of regular expressions.
6. PenTest ing (penetration testing, vulnerability assessment) and diagnosis.
- knowledge and practical experience in vulnerability/misconfiguration assessments of network devices and server setups. Experienced with many audit and vulnerability scanners. Network and security troubleshooting. Manual assessments and code review. Static code analysis.
- OWASP TOP 10 testing. Secure SDLC.
ISO/IEC 2700x, HIPAA, PCI DSS.
CIS, SANS best practices.
- MS Office (including MS Visio and MS Project).
- Different CRMs, CMSs, helpdesk systems (Wordpress, Drupal, Jira, etc)
Good knowledge in the areas: cloud security and system hardening; network and security design; data leakage and covert channels prevention; secure systems development life-cycle, business continuity; risk assessment; social engineering; ddos and malware disease mitigation; spam and AV protection.
Extensive experience in project implementation. Experience in scheduling, setting goals and objectives in the shortest possible time. Record keeping.