Experienced Financial Analyst/Customer Support/Admin
Last active: 12/06/2014
I am currently involved in Finance Account Management working on accounts receivable, billing and order management. It is an exciting and challenging role but in just a short span of time after I join, I was able to adapt and learn quickly.
As an efficient and reliable team player:
• I have helped in achieving the Q4’ 2012 billing and accounts receivable.
• I managed to clear high valued and aged invoice disputes.
• I was able to build a good rapport with the clients and the team.
I have also spent the last 12 years working in business process outsourcing, law firm, online book publishing, insurance brokerage and information technology.
I have diverse skill sets covering administrative support, customer relations, recruiting, training and coaching, account and project management, insurance policy processing, underwriting and licensing.
I am proficient in all of the basic standard office desktop software, CRM application, SAP systems and other online customer support (Live Chat, InSight Max) and storage data application like Central Desktop.
Throughout my career, I have consistently received good commendations for getting a job done quickly, resolving complicated issues, providing adept solutions, achieving goals and delivering good results.
Competencies on the following areas:
* Phone, email & live chat support - using Liveperson and Sightmax software - can handle 50-100 emails a day
* Quality Control Monitorng - using eyeQ and NICE systems
* Data entry
* Administrative tasks
* Online retail order processing
* Online publishing process (basic formatting, cover creation and book binding)
I am looking for short and long term projects where I can provide good quality
and efficient service to the clients that I will be working with.