Freelancer with Java web development experience
Over 2+ years of strong experience in analysis, development, testing and implementation of large scale, mission critical Java/J2EE projects.
Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including Java 5 & 6, Servlets, JSP, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Richfaces, Logging frameworks, Java Serial Port Programming, Liferay portal server, Portlets
I can provide you from very small assignments to complete projects. I can work on web-based. From website development to redesigning to developing from scratch.
Primary skill is server side programming but has extensive knowledge in various client side technologies
• Programming language: Java 1.5 & 1.6, C++, C
• Databases: Oracle 10g, MySql Server 2005
• Java Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Web Services (Rest, SOAP over HTTP and JMS), JNI, Applet, JSTL, Java Mail, Java Socket Programming and LDAP
• Frameworks/Libraries: Struts 2.x, Spring 3.0.x (Web MVC, Security, JMS), JSF 1.2, Richfaces 3.3.x, Apache (CXF, HTTP, MINA), Hibernate 3.0, Logging (Log4j1.x, Log4j2, Logback, SLF4J), JAXB, JSoup, iText, Backbone.js, Internal Framework based on Spring, GWT
• Message Oriented Middleware: TIBCO Enterprise Messaging Server
• Tools: Maven2, CVS, Toad 10, JMeter, SoapUI, Hermes
• IDE: Eclipse Helios & Indigo, Rational Software Architect 7 & 8
• Application Servers: JBoss 5.0, WebSphere Application Server 7 Base version
• Portal Servers: Liferay 4, Backbase, WebSphere Portal Server 7.0
• Software Development Methodology: Agile methodology
• Platforms: MS Windows 9x/XP/Vista/7