Last active: 1 month ago
With an exposure of 10 years in multinational organizations, within diverse workforces and multiple domains at different HR roles, as an Administrator, Trainer, Recruiter, Consultant, R&D, HR Manager, and now an HR Generalist and a Strategic partner, I have allowed myself to be an outcome-oriented Human Resource Developer. I am able to handle end–to-end HR matters parallel to the needs of organization development by adapting HR processes and procedures. I have a proven record in all aspects of the HR offerings including Talent & Succession Planning, Resourcing, Performance Development, Remuneration Management, Occupational Health and Safety, Employee Recognition, Retention and Appreciation, Industrial Relations, Re-designing Reporting Structure and Organizational Hierarchy and Management of Surplus Resources.
I strongly believe that strong HR Strategies can improve both efficiency and productivity by creating an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes on setting goals in Learning and Growth (L&G) opportunities for developing a superior workforce.
Key Achievements & Core Skills:
- Trainings, Recruitment and other HR operations, cost reduction i.e., improved ROI, Tenure, Total Absence and Turnover rate.
- Interviewed and selected hundreds of candidates and provided several corporate level training programs including induction and orientation sessions for new employees.
- A trusted Management Adviser by providing analysis, key facts and figures from survey results and feedback, and an honorable Coach and Mentor by handling employee grievances.
- Always aiming to encourage employee engagement and shape the organization's culture.
- Self-motivated with a proactive management style and a Team builder with a natural ability to promote collaboration.
- Highly organized to maintain confidentiality with excellent judgement capabilities.
- Profound ability to communicate well at all levels of an organization.